To date, the gambling sector is one of the fastest-growing industries globally. As recently as the early ‘90s, the only way gamblers would play their favourite games was by visiting a land-based gaming facility. However, by the time we got to the late 90s, right around the start of the dot-com boom, internet gambling sites had already started going mainstream. For the first time ever, the traditional in-person play was no longer the only way to gamble. In the decade that followed, iGaming enjoyed tremendous growth as more people embraced the new way of gaming.
Gamblers in Canada, for example, wouldn’t be forced to plan trips to, say, Casino de Montréal all the way to Notre Dame Island if they wanted to play a few quick gaming rounds. Instead, it became as simple as logging on to an online casino Canada site to enjoy their favourite games from any location. But, of course, the gambling scene has always been one of those industries that quickly adopt emerging technological trends – case and point, the shift to internet gaming.
So, in a world where the general population is increasingly embracing cryptocurrency and blockchain-based technologies, it’s no surprise that the gambling sector is already at the forefront. As such, the gambling sector is always packed with opportunities for innovators, which brings us to today’s subject of discussion – cryptocurrency service suppliers. So, which companies are offering the most exemplary products and services for iGaming brands? Read on to find out more.
Launched in 2016, SolutionsHub is a cryptocurrency services firm specializing in blockchain gambling and tokenized businesses related to regulatory compliance. With over 5-years in the industry, the company boasts a tailor-made approach for each of its clientele to offer leading-edge blockchain and gaming services. As a result, SolutionsHub has had an impeccable track record in winning regulatory approval for business modes that did not initially exist in the iGaming, fintech, and blockchain industries. Some of the company’s primary services include:
- Token sales
- Crypto betting
- Esports betting
- Egaming licensing
- Software supplier licensing
- Banking and payments
Owing to the excellence in the services that SolutionsHub provides, it has so far won some prestigious accolades such as CorporateLiveWire Global Awards in 2019 and 2020, Cryptocurrency Services Supplier of the year in the EGR B2B Awards 2019, ACQ5 Global Awards 2019 and 2019 Global Excellence Award.
Vegas Kings is another leading services supplier in the iGaming industry, with a focus on web design and development as well as front-end integration. The company was founded in 1998 and has since been working with many prominent operators and software providers across different verticals. Some of the services it offers for traditional and blockchain gambling operators and software providers include:
- Consultation: Vegas Kings assists in software integrations, brand development, CRM/marketing models and even building acquisitions and retention strategies.
- Creation: experts in UI/UX, web design, motion graphics and illustrations.
- Development: making bespoke systems that are integrated with cutting-edge iGaming platform providers.
- Games: the company has a games development studio that churns out new and captivating titles in different modern formats, html5 hits to customized games that can be integrated into different platforms.
Some of the household gambling industry names that are a living testimony of Vegas King’s prowess in its products and services include 888 Holdings, Caesars Casino & Sports, Golden Nugget, WSOP, Betfair, Rush Street Interactive, Tipico and Churchill Downs.
While the other two are more of full-stack service providers, CoinsPaid, as you might have already guessed from the name, is all about processing transactions. Launched in 2014, the company offers an innovative product that acts as a getaway for processing cryptocurrency payments while also functioning as a hot crypto wallet.
Therefore, CoinsPaid is essentially an all-in-one solution that offers iGaming operators and individual users a platform to store, receive, transfer, exchange and make payments with different digital currencies. Some of the supported cryptos include the likes of Bitcoin, USDT and Ethereum, along with more than 30 other digital currencies.
Just in case you were wondering just how reliable CoinsPaid is, you’ll be interested to know about some of its proudest accomplishments, which are as follows:
- Has so far worked with and satisfied the needs of over 800 businesses.
- Processed more than €12 billion in cryptocurrency.
- Handled over 21 million transactions as of June 2022.
- Facilitates more than €1 billion monthly cryptocurrency transactions.
- Triple security layer powered by IO Guards, Hacken and Kaspersky.
While these are the movers and shakers in the cryptocurrency services supply business, many more companies are making things happen in the iGaming scene. It is this stiff competition that is leading to innovation and a customer-centric approach that is all about streamlining the industry to make it more efficient and more exciting. It will be interesting to see how the iGaming industry will continue to evolve, especially with the increasing adoption of blockchain technologies and the metaverse.
- A guide to Caribbean medical tuition for international students October 6, 2022
- Android 12’s theming system can crash games while you’re playing October 6, 2022
- Samsung is reportedly increasing its foldable display production by nearly 50% October 6, 2022
- We asked, you told us: These two things would make you leave Android October 6, 2022
- Daily Authority: Google’s Pixel phone+apps bundle 🤔 October 6, 2022