U.S. Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell warned Democrats on Tuesday that losing the chamber adjustment rule would lead to a “completely burnt ground” Senate where President Joe Biden would have more difficult shifting his agenda.
Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell on the filibuster: “No one serving in this room can begin to imagine what a completely burned Senate to the ground would look like.” pic.twitter.com/GTDQpW9clp
– The Recount (@therecount) March 16, 2021
McConnell said he would have conservative policies with “zero input” from the Dems. The lists undermine planned parenting, sanctuary cities and the nationwide right to work, hiding the burden of compensation in DC and 50 states
– Jake Sherman (@JakeSherman) March 16, 2021
(Reporting by David Morgan, Editing by Franklin Paul)
Extended Validation Certificates: What They Are, Why You Should Care
Is Delta 10 Legal in Texas?
4 Ultimate Reasons Why You Should Check Out The U.S. Shopping App Temu
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
New York firefighters travel to Mayfield to help with debris cleanup
Amputee Blake Leeper’s application to compete with running blades rejected
- Extended Validation Certificates: What They Are, Why You Should Care February 7, 2023
- Is Delta 10 Legal in Texas? February 7, 2023
- 4 Ultimate Reasons Why You Should Check Out The U.S. Shopping App Temu February 7, 2023
- How to Maximize Your Winning Chances in Horse Race Betting February 7, 2023
- The Significance Of Proper Logistics In Event Planning February 6, 2023