The brightest Superstars of NXT are ready to stand and deliver once again on the black-and-gold brand’s biggest stage.
As announced Wednesday night by NXT General Manager William Regal, NXT will present NXT TakeOver: Stand & Deliver Night One on Wednesday, April 7 on USA Network, with Night Two on Thursday, April 8 streaming exclusively on Peacock in the United States and on WWE Network everywhere else.
The men and women of NXT always pull out all the stops for TakeOver, and that figures to be no different during WrestleMania week.
What will be in store when NXT takes over this time around with a historic two-night event?
The Significance Of Proper Logistics In Event Planning
3 Advantages Of Getting Your Eyelashes Extended
5 Important Reasons Why You Should Attend A Sip And Paint Event
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
New York firefighters travel to Mayfield to help with debris cleanup
Amputee Blake Leeper’s application to compete with running blades rejected
- The Significance Of Proper Logistics In Event Planning February 6, 2023
- 3 Advantages Of Getting Your Eyelashes Extended February 6, 2023
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Attend A Sip And Paint Event February 6, 2023
- What Do You Need to Know Before Buying an OLED TV? February 6, 2023
- What Are the Advantages of Purchasing High-Quality Designer Items? February 6, 2023