Ridge Holland makes a dominant statement against Trey Baxter in TakeOver 36 Pre-Show Match
Trey Baxter shouted Ridge Holland on Twitter ahead of NXT TakeOver 36, but may have regretted the decision as a Yorkshire bruise caused him to start an overnight action.
Baxter attempted to catch Holland by surprise by striking the bell, but that hardly stunned the threatening Briton. Holland caught the speedy Baxter, beat him up and bruised him before punching the hyper into the canvas with Northern Grit to get a three-count.
After the call, Holland grabbed the microphone to alert Timothy Thatcher that this demolition was a preview of what would happen when they collided this Tuesday on NXT.
Blog1 week ago
Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage
Technology3 weeks ago
How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily
Blog3 weeks ago
How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide
Entertainment5 months ago
Is MP3 Juice Safe to Use?
Business5 months ago
How to Choose the Right Website Design Reseller Program for your Agency
Education3 months ago
Strategies to Manage Google’s Duplicate Content Penalty
- Government Programs That Can Help You With Your Mortgage March 23, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Android Device Easily March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to Apple TV: Easy Guide March 11, 2023
- How to Connect AirPods to iPhone: Easy Steps March 11, 2023
- The Airbnb Landlord’s Dilemma: To Manage or Not to Manage? March 11, 2023
Schlaf Coaching: The Sleep Solution For Parents Seeking Tired Children