Orlando, Florida – WWE Chief Brand Director Stephanie McMahon was inducted into the International Sports Hall of Fame Saturday, October 9, 2021, at the International Sports Hall of Fame Awards Ceremony during Olympia Weekend in Orlando, Florida.
McMahon tweeted that she is “humble and flattered” with an incredible honor as she is the first female executive to join the prestigious group. She was joined by NFL legend and Heisman trophy winner Marcus Allen, four-time Mr. Olympia winner Jay Cutler and world martial arts champion Billy Blanks in the 2021 class, and many others.
Congratulations to Jay Cutler, Peter Westbrook, Billy Blanks, @MarcusAllenHOF, And Ernie Reyes Sr.! thanks @RobertGoldmanMD, Fairfax and everyone involved in this outstanding award. #ISHOF pic.twitter.com/DvEMllT23u
– Stephanie McMahon (@StephMcMahon) October 10, 2021
McMahon’s husband, Paul “Triple H” Levesque, WWE’s Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events and Creativity, was honored in 2015.
- NBA 2K22 MyTeam Season 2 released with new game modes, free rewards, and tribute to Michael Jordan: Everything you need to know October 20, 2021
- A small crab preserved in 100 million year old amber lived among dinosaurs October 20, 2021
- Couple shot, killed outside Detroit gas station with baby boy inside vehicle October 20, 2021
- Cardi B Perfectly Clapped Back At A Troll Saying She Should Go To Prison October 20, 2021
- Senator calls on Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg to testify about Instagram and kids October 20, 2021