Karachi: The inside story of the joint meeting of the coalition parties regarding the Senate elections at the Governor House has come to light.
According to sources, PTI and MQM members were bitter over Faisal Sabzwari’s statement. Arsalan Taj said that the Senate is leading the election and the coalition is making a statement against us. The coalition party made a statement regarding the petition filed on NA-239.
Arsalan Taj said that the statement hurt the hearts of PTI members. It is time to focus on statements against PPP and Senate.
Faisal Sabzwari of MQM said that we are united on 9 point demands from PTI. We have to look after many of our issues.
PTI’s Firdous Shamim Naqvi said that we have a lot to say but it will go too far, it would be better to focus on the March 3 elections.
Faisal Wawda and Saifullah Abro also attended the meeting. On this occasion, Governor Sindh Imran Ismail directed the members of the Assembly to ensure the success of their candidates.
- TYPES OF HAIR LOSS IN WOMEN September 26, 2022
- Stained Concrete: The New Flooring Trend You Need to Know About September 26, 2022
- Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Study Architecture in Australia! September 25, 2022
- How Ubuntu Desktop VPS is beneficial for Linux Customers September 23, 2022
- Online-casino AU – Complete Guide about it September 23, 2022