The IBPS Clerk exam selection process comprises two stages, Preliminary and Mains. The syllabus of both these examinations is challenging to master. The syllabus for both the stages is similar, however, there is an addition of GK, Computer and Current Affairs in the Mains exam. The level of the questions in the Mains exam will be tougher than the Prelims.
So, to understand the syllabus of the IBPS Clerk Exam, you must get into depth about what is being asked by the syllabus to prepare for the Mains Exam question paper. In this article we have discussed the methods that you can adopt to crack the IBPS Clerk MAins Exam.
What Should Be The Overall Strategy For Attempting The Ibps Clerk Mains Exam?
The IBPS Clerk Syllabus for the Mains Exam comprises of Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative, Aptitude & General Awareness. Therefore, the strategy that should be adopted while attempting the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam is:
- Time Management: Time is the most vital factor in a competitive exam like IBPS Clerk Exam. Time management is critical in clearing IBPS Clerk Mains Exam. You should divide your preparation into two parts: 6 weeks for the Preliminary section and another six weeks for the Mains section, which will take three months.
- Prepare a Time Table: It is essential to be on time. Time is the most vital factor in the IBPS Clerk exam, and you must always be on time.
- Remember: The best way to remember things is to practice and practice again. Remember, preparation is all about the repetition of topics repeatedly to understand or remember the things being covered. Therefore, you should always try your best to accomplish this task before writing a single question of the IBPS Clerk Syllabus for the Mains Exam.
You must take the BYJU’S Exam Prep Test Series that will help you in your exam preparation. In this way, you will be able to practice questions and remember the technique to solve them.
- Read: The knowledge you have picked up from the books, guides, magazines, etc., will be essential for clearing the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam. Therefore, it would help if you tried to read as much as possible to accumulate as much knowledge about the topics as possible.
- Notes: Make notes of every topic and make a timetable for it. Also, note the essential things you have picked up from the books, guides, magazines, etc.
- Revise: The knowledge you have picked up will be essential. It would help if you revised the topics and topics daily. Also, make notes of every lesson after revision. The revision of any topic will help you gain confidence in that specific topic and general.
- Control Your Vices: You must have to give your best shot in writing the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam, but you also have to take care of your health. Therefore, your concentration levels will be the top priority when clearing the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam.
- Proper Guidance: Proper guidance will play a critical role in clearing the IBPS Clerk Mains Exam. You must always seek proper guidance from experts and seniors. What they say is necessary for you, and even if it is an alternative way of solving a question that seems out of place, it is still worth a try.
That was the complete overview of the strategies to crack the IBPS clerk syllabus for the Mains Exam. Remember that time is a vital factor in the IBPS clerk examination, and you should try to utilise it most effectively. Suppose you need any support or guidance without formal coaching. In that case, you can take the help of online study material tools, such as BYJU’S Exam Prep, which can provide you with sample papers, notes, previous year question papers, and mock tests to help you prepare better.