No, it’s not that hard.
You can make your own workout routine and follow it thoroughly to get the best results in a short time.
Rather than spending hundreds of dollars behind a gym subscription or surfing the ocean of YouTube videos that will tell you the best workouts for your body type, you can simply read this article.
We have highlighted how you can make a workout routine all by yourself and stick to it.
Although the sticking part is all about your dedication and commitment, we think these routines will help you commit more because you will design it yourself.
It means you will consider your comfort zone, your stamina, and everything else, which should be enough to motivate you.
So, let’s start…
Importance Of An Exclusive Workout Routine
- It prevents the boredom of repeating the same exercise over and over again.
- You can prevent injuries from trivial accidents because your body will be trained to withstand more pressure.
- It can increase the intensity of your workout session.
- It can help you avoid reaching a plateau during the workout and gets you better training results.
- Once you find and learn what works for you, the exercise routine becomes easy to incorporate.
- It can help you commit to the routine more and stay consistent.
- It can promote better sleep, prevent chronic diseases, and control weight.
- You can challenge your body in new ways and it will help you set new goals.
- The new workout routine will help you become more proficient both at building healthy habits and setting new movements.
How To Build One?
If you want to make a workout routine all by yourself, there are some steps you need to take into account. Find them here:
Step 1: What Are Your Goals?
- Are you trying to lose weight?
- Are you preparing for your first wrestling tournament?
- Do you want to pump your muscles more?
There are all kinds of questions to ask yourself before you design your workout routine.
After you set your goal, you find out which exercise options are the right ones for you.
Step 2: What Have Worked In The Past?
If you have worked in the past, you can back it up with actual proof.
Odds are it will work better than an entirely new workout routine because you have actual evidence that it has worked for you before.
However, you need to be realistic about your expectations because if you could lift 5 sets before when you weighed 180 lbs, you may not be able to lift the same now that you weigh more than 200 lbs.
You can also make an exclusive workout routine with exercises that intrigue you. It will help you commit more to the process than anything else.
Step 3: How Much Time Can You Devote?
Can you work out for 1 hour?
If your answer is YES, it’s fantastic because you have plenty of room to include various exercises in the routine.
However, if you don’t have that much time, things can work out for you as well.
Weight lifting is one of the best exercises you can do in less than 30 minutes so that you can start with that.
Step 4: How Many Sets?
This also depends upon your exercise goal and time duration. If you want to burn fat and build healthy muscles, do 8-15 ranges per set.
If you can do 15 per set without any trouble, increase the difficulty level.
However, this statement is true to all kinds of exercises such as squats, lunges, pull-ups, push-ups, etc.
Step 5: How Much Weight Should You Lift?
When you start working, you are training your neuromuscular movements to function better. However, since you are just starting, it’s better to keep it light.
For less trained people, increase the weight by 2-5 pounds for upper body exercise and 5-10 pounds for lower body exercises.
But, if you are more trained, you can increase the weight by 5-10 pounds for upper body exercise and 10-15 pounds for lower body workouts.
Step 6: How Many Days?
We are not one of those people who will ask you to exercise every day just because you want to lose weight faster.
If you are just starting out, set a workout routine for 2-3 days per week, and you can limit the time to 30-45 minutes.
Once you are used to this routine, increase it by a day, but don’t make the mistake of exercising 7 days a week because even your muscles need a little relaxation.
Step 7: Keep A Track
Once you are habituated to your workout routine, you can start keeping a record of how many sets you are doing every day, how many calories you are burning, and how close you are to completing your one-month goal.
We forgot to tell you before that you should also include a definite timeline when you set the goals.
In that way, you can determine if the exercise routine that you set exclusively for yourself is working out for you or not.
If you want to build muscle, the workout regime should be different, such as:
- Monday = Biceps & Back.
- Tuesday = Chest.
- Wednesday = Triceps & Chest.
- Thursday = Active Recovery.
- Friday = Butt.
- Saturday = Abs & Shoulders.
- Sunday = Active Recovery.
Exercise is not the only way to make a workout routine successful. You have to plan a healthy diet in accordance with your workout schedule as well as look at the best preworkout and postworkout supplements to augment your performance. We recommended AdvancedMolecularLabs.
- Breakfast = Scrambled eggs/ Protein pancakes/ Chicken sausage/ Ground turkey/ Yogurt.
- Snack = Cottage cheese with blueberries/ boiled eggs with apple/ Yogurt and granola/ Mixed nuts.
- Lunch = Chicken breast/ Pork tenderloin slices/ Tilapia fillet/ Sirloin steak/ Turkey breast.
- Snack = Protein shake/ Berries.
- Dinner = Turkey meatballs/ Diced beef with rice/ Brown rice/ Pasta/ Ground beef with corn.
Wrapping It Up
Now that you have understood how to make a workout routine all by yourself, you can commit to it more than those gym instructors’ ruthless orders.
This is why we feel like creating a workout routine for yourself is helpful because it is tailored to your needs.
However, you can always reach us in the comment box if you need more help. We will get back to you with a reply in no time.
- What is the channel for the premier league? October 5, 2022
- Everything you need to know about Cerebral Palsy October 4, 2022
- Everything You Need to Know About Custom Cannabis Labels October 4, 2022
- The Importance of Website Maintenance Services October 4, 2022
- How to Hire the Best Dedicated Development Team for Your Blockchain Project October 4, 2022