Consider it provoked.
Carrion Cross finally went too far and Samoa Joe made a deal with Mr. Regal to return to the ring to challenge the NXT champion at NXT TakeOver 36.
Initially, Mr. Regal brought Samoa Joe into the NXT management team to clean up the mess following the chaotic takeover of NXT: In Your House. Daring Cross continued to rage on the black and gold brand, and Mr. Regal’s attack proved to be the final straw.
Can Samoa Joe meet Cross and end his destructive reign? Or will Cross leave another adorned superstar on his way?
Check out the clash between the two warriors for the NXT title at NXT TakeOver 36 at 8 ET / 5 PT on Sunday 22 August, streaming exclusively on Peacock in the US and WWE everywhere.
- Why are coups making a comeback in Africa? September 12, 2021
- Most Republicans want Trump as the GOP’s leader but are divided about whether he’d help them retake the White House September 12, 2021
- 7 more marketing tricks phone brands should stop using right now September 12, 2021
- The Queen praises Emma Raducanu’s ‘outstanding’ US Open victory September 12, 2021
- Watch a NASA spacewalk to prepare for a space station power boost September 12, 2021